Warmer days call for refreshing treats like Jaz‘s (www.jnourish.com) chia choc mint pudding! The top layer gives you a chocolate-banana goodness, before proceeding to scoop the minty, matcha chia pudding. Delish! isn’t it just the perfect treat for when you’re under the sun?
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint essential oil (food grade)
- 1 tbsp Matcha powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 2 small bananas
- 2 tbsp Du Chocolat
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of protein powder
1. Mix your chia seeds, almond milk, peppermint oil, matcha powder, and maple syrup in a bowl, and whisk until everything is incorporated.
2. Plate in a container in the fridge for 30mins- 1 hour.
3. Once ready, remove from fridge and whisk again to make sure there are no clumps. If you pudding is too thick, at a bit more almond milk.
4. In a blender, add your banana, Du Chocolat, almond milk, and pulse until smooth.
5. Layer your chia pudding, yogurt, and chocolate smoothie into a glass jar to-go and enjoy!