Since warmers days are here, iced chocolates are a hot topic once again. @maybehealthy came up with a delicious and chocolatey vegan iced chocolate recipe that you will surely enjoy in this weather! It’s super easy to make, you won’t sweat a bit.
- 250ml plant-based milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Du Chocolat
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate ice cream
- a few ice cubes
Vegan chocolate sauce
- melted vegan chocolate OR;
- coconut oil mixed with Du Chocolat
- Pour some chocolate sauce in the glass.
- Mix the milk and Du Chocolat.
- Add the ice cubes, and top with a scoop of vegan ice cream. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.