If you’re in need of a high fibre breakfast to give you energy, this delicious chocolate banana barley pancake recipe is the one for you. Banana, barley, and chocolate – imagine the vitamins this could give your body. On top of that, it’s sugar-free, dairy-free, and nut-free! Who thought pancakes could be this good for you? 🙂
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Barley Flour
- 1 tbsp Du Chocolat
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Mash the banana on a flat surface – make sure no lumps are left.
- Beat your egg, then add the banana in one mixing bowl. Whisk together using a fork.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Heat your pan, and grease with a bit of coconut oil (or oil of choice). When the pan is hot, turn to low heat and drop the batter by spoonfuls onto it.
- When the bubbles have popped and the top appears dry, flip the pancake (approximately 1-2 minutes per side).