Chocolate, avocado, and salted peanut butter are just some of the best things in the world. When combined into one treat, the result is a delicious guilt-free brownie cookie which is THIS recipe. It’s soft as a brownie, with just the right amount of sweetness and a tinge of saltiness – this might just be the perfect mix for you. So go on, make it happen, and see for yourself! 🙂
- 20g unsalted butter, melted
- 30g avocado
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup Du Chocolat
- ¼ plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
Salted Peanut Butter Cream
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- Sea salt flakes, to taste
- Mash the avocado and mix with the hot melted butter in a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla and eggs and stir until combined.
- Sift in the Du Chocolat, flour and baking powder. Add the salt. Stir until smooth. Stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour spoonfuls onto a baking paper lined tray, evenly spread apart. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter cream, beat the butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer until combined. Add the milk and Natvia and beat until light and fluffy.
- Dollop the peanut butter cream onto the cookies and sprinkle with sea salt.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes