Breakfasts can get exciting especially when you know what to prepare. If you’re looking for a deliciously energising way to start your day, do make this chocolate almond granola by Nourish_And_Evolve. Besides being easy-to-prepare, it’s also vegan, dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free! What are you waiting for – create one for yourself and have one of the best breakfasts yet!
1/4 cup chopped raw almonds
1 cup rolled oats
2 1/2 tbsp Du Chocolat
3 tbsp Coconut oil
2-3 tbsp Rice Malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir until combined
- Put in coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a small sauce pan and melt until combined over medium heat
- Pour wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until everything is coated with the oil/syrup.
- Transfer mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 160C for 15-20 minutes.
- Take granola out and let cool completely. Store in an airtight jar.
Servings: 2 cups
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes