This Chocolate Fudge Cookie recipe is one of the best out there – soft, chocolatey, rich, and GUILT-FREE (thanks Maria England!). One batch makes a big serving, so your family and friends get to enjoy it with you. Don’t forget to pair it with a delicious milk of your choice; our best bet is almond milk. 😉
- ½ cup room temperature
- 3 tsp Natvia
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Du Chocolat
- ¼ cupCocoa Powder
- 1 cup Gluten free flour
- 1/4 tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, Du Chocolat, salt, flour, and baking soda until combined.
- Scoop tablespoon size balls onto prepared pans. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 10-15 minutes