Chocolate mousse is one of our favourite desserts here at Du Chocolat, but it’s not exactly good for you. We’ve taken the sugar out of this classic to make it a little less of a guilty pleasure. This recipe makes two serves, so if you’re catering for a crowd make sure you adjust the recipes to suit! This recipe is by Melanie M.
- Mix gelatin with 60ml of hot water. Add Du Chocolat to this mix.
- Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites in a bowl together with the Natvia until slightly stiff.
- Gently fold in the in the gelatin chocolate mix to the egg whites.
- Pour in glasses and set in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.