Chocolate for breakfast is definitely high on our list of the best ways to start the day! This chia pudding is super healthy, and the peanut butter not only tastes amazing but gives you a protein kick to keep you going all day!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Du Chocolat
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- fruit of choice to top
- In a bowl, mix together chia seeds, Du Chocolat, Natvia and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in the peanut butter and almond milk.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- If desired, blend in a blender until smooth, or leave chunkier.
- To serve, layer with fruit or other toppings of your choice.