Looking for something special? This Du Chocolat Raspberry Tart is a super indulgent way to treat yourself. Go on, you know you’ve earned it!
- 1 1/3 cup plain flour
- 3 tbsp Du Chocolat
- 1 tbsp Natvia
- Pinch salt
- 150g unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 500ml cream
- 250g fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 300g sugar free dark chocolate
- 2 large free range eggs
- Process flour, Du Chocolat, Natvia and salt in a food processor until combined.
- Add butter and pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add egg and vanilla and process until just combined.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and bring together with your hands into a ball. Flatten slightly, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Grease a loose-based tart pan. Roll the dough out until it’s large enough to cover the base and sides of the pan and gently press down. Prick with a fork, then line with baking paper and fill with baking beads or rice.
- Bake the tart shell for 20 minutes, then remove the baking paper and bake for another 5 minutes.
- For the filling, combine the cream and Natvia in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir until they melt.
- Beat the eggs, then add them into the mixture.
- Scatter the raspberries over the cooled tart case, then pour over the filling.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the filling is almost set.