Bite-sized pieces of cheesecake, covered in chocolate? Don’t mind if we do! These little treats are vegan and low-carb, as well as lower in sugar!
Prep time: 1 h 25 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup hazelnut meal
- 60g coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- 2 heaped tablespoons Du Chocolat
- 250g Dark Chocolate sugar free
- 2 tbs Coconut Oil
- Soak the cashews and apricots in separate bowls in boiling water and let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and blend the apricots until smooth. Pour into a bowl and mix with the hazelnut meal and coconut oil , mix until combined. Spoon into a silicon chocolate mould/iceblock tray and firmly press down. Refrigerate.
- Drain and blend the cashews with the coconut cream until smooth. Add the Du choc and continue to blend until smooth. Spoon the cheesecake filling onto the base and then freeze for at least 1 hour
- Melt chocolate in a heat-safe bowl over a saucepan with simmering water, stirring. Once the chocolate is melted remove from heat. Add the coconut oil and stir until combined and smooth.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the mould and then using two forks dunk in the chocolate to coat, placing the cheesecakes on a baking paper lined tray. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.