What’s better than chocolate? Three times as much, of course! These super cute cheesecakes are raw, vegan, and packed full of our essential ingredient, chocolate.
Recipe by Healthy Eating Jo
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Du Chocolat
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup/27g/0.8 oz dried fruit soaked overnight or 15mins in boiling water and drained
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight or 5 hours)
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate layer:
- 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz dark chocolate melts sugar free
- Add almonds, cacao and Du Chocolat to food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the drained dried fruit and blend until crumbly.
- Press into bases of silicon muffin tray with your fingers, and put in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients until really smooth, scraping down edges as required. Spoon over base and put in the freezer overnight.
- Melt over double boiler and spoon a thin layer over filling.
- Put back in the freezer to set overnight.
- Store in the freezer.
- Allow to thaw for 10-15 mins before consuming. Enjoy!