A super simple fudge perfect for anyone looking to cut down on carbs, this sugar free dessert is every chocolate lover’s dream! Best of all, it only has four ingredients and you can make it in a flash.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 150g coconut oil, softened
- 120 ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Du Chocolat
- ¼ cup hazelnut meal
- Stir together the coconut oil, coconut cream and Du Choc until combined.
- Add the mixture to a blender/food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon and firmly press into a mini cupcake tray, either silicone or lined with small patty pans. Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.