This creamy, dreamy cheesecake is super smooth and seriously quick to make! This recipe is vegan, gluten free, and totally delicious!
- 5 dates soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup, cashews soaked for at least 4 hours and drained
- 1 tbsp Du Chocolat
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 piece salted caramel Loving Earth chocolate
- In a small food processor blitz the oats, dates and 1 tbsp of the date water until combined. Press this mixture evenly into a small springform tin, and place in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Process the filling ingredients together until smooth, scraping down the sides of the food processor as you go. Spoon the filling mixture onto the base.
- Grate the chocolate over the filling, then cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.