These little cakes have a decadent surprise of oozing chocolate filling. They’re our choice for date night, or any time you want to treat someone special (and yes, that does include yourself)
- 1/2 cup sugar free dark chocolate, chopped
- 115g unsalted butter, plus extra to grease.
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 1/4 cup Du Chocolat
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200C. Melt a little butter and grease two ramekins. Place the ramekins on a baking tray to make them easier to handle.
- Melt together the chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Add the eggs and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine Natvia, Du Chocolat and flour. Pour into the chocolate mix and stir together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins, filling until about halfway.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. The top will be set, but the centre should still be soft. Serve with berries and whipped cream.